Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Orange you glad

Spring is here!! The sun is starting to shine (not quite today but it did yesterday for a bit) and I'm starting to feel like I need some blasts of color in my life. Winter is thankfully over and all I keep thinking about is how much I am loving the signs of spring. Cheery days ahead!
My 3 year old has been freaking out at the site of any and every flower sprouting in our yard and I have to say I love and share her enthusiasm.

Orange has been a color that has certainly been showing its popularity over the last year. And as we enter the spring/summer months, its bright and inviting hues have us feeling good. So before this cheery color leaves us for other emerging trends, I want to share some products that add just the right punch of orange to carry us through these fun few months.



No comments:

Post a Comment